Thursday, October 25, 2018

My Gaming Machines - Then and now.



My Gaming Machines - Then and now.

My first gaming system that i owned was the PlayStation 2
.Image result for Playstation 2

The current gaming system that i mainly use now is the Xbox one.
Image result for Xbox one
On the Xbox one, you can gain access to the internet if you have a WiFi connection.
Another thing you can do with the Xbox one is have a wireless connection with your controller so you don't have to used a wired one like the PlayStation 2.

The PlayStation 2 first released on the 2nd of March, 2000.
The Xbox One first released on the 22nd of November, 2013.
Reasons I Liked the PlayStation 2:
It was my first gaming system that i owned, so i very much enjoyed playing on it.
The games were fun when i played, with good graphics at the time.
I disliked how the controller was wired as most people would walk in my way whilst playing the games, and often unplugged the wire.
Another thing i didnt like about it was there wasnt any online features to the games, or the system in particular.
The reasons i like Xbox one
the majority of my friends are on the Xbox one,
Online services are cheap for the system,
Wireless controllers.
The things i dislike about the Xbox one are the game prices,
Also the size of games take up alot of storage
The online community is very toxic when playing in game chat.
Some of my favourite games on the PlayStation 2 are The Simpsons:Hit and Run and the Crash bandicoot Series
Image result for simpsons hit and runImage result for playstation 2 crash bandicoot

Some of my favourite games on the Xbox One are CoD Blackops 3 because of the zombies DLC and black ops 4, NBA 2k17
Image result for Xbox one black ops 3Image result for Xbox one black ops 4Image result for Xbox one nba 2k17
Playstation 2 Specs:

Image result for playstation 2 specs
Xbox One Specs:


No comments:

Post a Comment