Thursday, September 13, 2018

My name is Jake and i decided to join onto the level 3 games development course because i am interested in games and how they work, i studied on a level 2 General IT Course before i enrolled onto this course and i have interest in computers in general, and gaming too, I hope at the end of this course i can progress onto university and become a game developer in the future. I play on the Xbox one system, but would love to some point switch to PC gaming. My favourite games are Rainbow 6 Siege, And most Call of Duties, specifically the zombies game mode, I'm looking forward for the release of Red Dead Redemption 2 as i really enjoyed the first game, although i didn't really play the story properly as i was young i still had a laugh playing it.
 Apart from Gaming, i really enjoy playing basketball with my friends, and have a passion for watching the NBA too, My favourite team in the NBA are the Golden state warriors.

The Reason i created this blog is so people can see my progress throughout the year of me studying on this course, and for a personal portfolio incase employers would like to see my progress, or even my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment